Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Came Early This Year!

It's funny, if someone asked me the GOLDEN question? If you had one wish, what would it be? Some would say something in reference to money. But no, not me! I'd wish that my son, Garrison could live next door to his cousins (TJ & Nic)! They are the light of his life. And as I watch him play with them, he forgets everything (even going to the potty) and just focuses on being a kids. As oppose to his withdrawal from friends at school or church. He literally runs, to the name of TJ & Nic! So I watch and inside, I cry and weep with unlimited JOY and PEACE! Why? Because he hasn't once complained about being too tired! Because in these moments the Vein of Galen is gone! So Christmas has come early for me this year. Now if I could just learn to live without hestiation or frustuation or fear that he's OK to just play. But my the secret that no one else knows, is that every moment of the day, I'm praying that he's enjoying every minute of his day!

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooo proud of your blog progress! I plan to read it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!!! And T.J and Nick love them some Garrison as well! I can't wait 'til Saturday so they can play some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for allowing me to share my story and release so many of my fears and to bless others in the struggle. GOD BLESS!