Thursday, November 19, 2009

Call from my OB-GYN to TODAY

Today I recieved a call from my OB-GYN and another child has been diagnosed with a Vein of Galen and AVM like my son Garrison. So I'm obviously feeling her pain, but praying that GOD can get her the strength to make her own decision. I also pray and hope that her marriage can stand the test of time. Because I often forget that it's hard on a marriage. Because things aren't so perfect as you planned. It's a hassle and painful to bring him your newborn baby with a heart monitors. Then there is the 3am feeding, where the baby moves the monitor and it's sound like the baby's heart is flat line. And you wake up RUNNING to rescue a crying baby, when it the back of your mind, you're wondering is it the end. But instead, the baby wants to nurse. WOW!  I remember those day, and it makes today a little easier to know that GOD is in total control of Garrison's life. So next week we celebrate Thanksgiving! And I'm thankful for life,l health, and strenght! What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you! and my healthy nephews Gabe and Garrison!!! Oh yeah and LD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for allowing me to share my story and release so many of my fears and to bless others in the struggle. GOD BLESS!