Sunday, October 18, 2009

Getting Ready for the Holidays!

During this time of year, I'm getting ready for the Turkey and Christmas Trees! And simplying kicking back and enjoying my family. So this post is very unique, I'm looking and searching for things to BLOG about in 2010. So please leave your comments and questions about Insurance Issues, finding the right Doctors and/or getting a second opinion, maybe your lost on trying to get Free Flights to travel to see a Doctor out of state. Or if you simply want to share your experience about your child with any type of medical issues. From ADD to ADHD or School related issue. I'm here for you!

5 weeks til Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for allowing me to share my story and release so many of my fears and to bless others in the struggle. GOD BLESS!