Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Special Need Mothers, We Must Fight!!!!!!

Rough Day!

Today I had to get down right UGLY with an Insurance company for refusing to give me information on why they are slow or refuse to pay medical claims on my son's brain surgery. And because no one has bother to educate new mothers of Vein of Galen children on their rights & future. I keep running into insurance companies that take advantage of people like me. Unfortunately, they have met their match. I will fight until the end! No matter what, my son will get the best medical care possible for his condition. I refused to let them place limits on his life. I know who holds his future! And it's not, an insurance company. My son is a Vein of Galen survivor! And I'm on a mission to educate the public, new mothers, or anybody who knows someone that has a child with this rare condition (Vein of Galen or AVM). Let me tell you Emmanuel's story!

1 comment:

  1. WOw sorry to hear about your struggles, but you're doing the right thing keep fighting. Call the insurance companies again and again and get a patient advocate they are very helpful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for allowing me to share my story and release so many of my fears and to bless others in the struggle. GOD BLESS!